Alex Dunstan: April 2018
Haltwhistle Methodist Church are looking for a
'Full Time Community Worker'
- Seeking a dynamic opportunity to engage in mission and evangelism through building relationships with people of all ages in this close-knit community.
- Excited to develop outreach and pastoral work supporting people from initial contact along a journey into Christian discipleship.
- A committed Christian looking to create a role that encourages and enables people in their faith journey, whatever stage they may be at.
- Haltwhistle Methodist Church has traditional worship services and a more informal Breakfast Worship. Sunday School is growing and the Church is part of Haltwhistle Churches Together, supporting Messy Church and other ecumenical events.
- Many different community groups use the space such as Drop-in, Women's Fellowship, Art Club, Men's Forum and Coffee Mornings
- We have good links with the Local First Schools where Open the Book is a highlight! We enjoy close contacts with other community groups and businesses.
There is a genuine occupational requirement for the post holder to be a Christian.
For further details and an application pack please contact
Rev Alex Dunstan 01434 603761 firstname.lastname@example.org
or download from the right hand side of this page.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 2nd May 2018
Interview date planned for: Friday 25th May 2018
You may also be interested in
CORBRIDGE MISSION WEEKENDAt Corbridge our Mission Weekend this year focussed on Mission Aviation Fellowship, a long-established charity operating in inaccessible parts of the world. It uses small planes to fly help and healing where there are no roads, and to bring the Gospel to isolated people.MAF local ambassador, Chris Million, brought his model plane and a stall of...
Tuesday Coffee Drop-in — beginning on 3rd March and then for each Tuesday in Lent the Rev Marie Beard will be leading a short time of reflection for the season at 11.00am. A similar series took place in Advent and helped us prepare for the run up to Christmas.Lent lunches — these begin on Wednesday 4th March at 12.15pm in the Church Cottage and continue through Lent. Maundy Thursday (9th...
Corbridge Methodist Church — The Wednesday Forum Meeting speaker on 13th November is Mrs Gabriele Keenaghan who is talking about the Kinder Train. The meeting starts at 2.30pm. Everyone is welcome to come along to this meeting and hear what will be a very interesting...