Alex Dunstan: April 2018
Haltwhistle Methodist Church are looking for a
'Full Time Community Worker'
- Seeking a dynamic opportunity to engage in mission and evangelism through building relationships with people of all ages in this close-knit community.
- Excited to develop outreach and pastoral work supporting people from initial contact along a journey into Christian discipleship.
- A committed Christian looking to create a role that encourages and enables people in their faith journey, whatever stage they may be at.
- Haltwhistle Methodist Church has traditional worship services and a more informal Breakfast Worship. Sunday School is growing and the Church is part of Haltwhistle Churches Together, supporting Messy Church and other ecumenical events.
- Many different community groups use the space such as Drop-in, Women's Fellowship, Art Club, Men's Forum and Coffee Mornings
- We have good links with the Local First Schools where Open the Book is a highlight! We enjoy close contacts with other community groups and businesses.
There is a genuine occupational requirement for the post holder to be a Christian.
For further details and an application pack please contact
Rev Alex Dunstan 01434 603761 firstname.lastname@example.org
or download from the right hand side of this page.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 2nd May 2018
Interview date planned for: Friday 25th May 2018
You may also be interested in
The Wednesday Forum Meeting speaker on 13th November is Mrs Gabriele Keenaghan who is talking about the Kinder Train. The meeting starts at 2.30pm. Everyone is welcome to come along to this meeting and hear what will be a very interesting...
This year we are supporting West Northumberland Food Bank during our Harvest celebrations. As part of these celebrations we are holding a Domino Drive and a soup and sweet supper on Saturday evening (21st September). The evening starts at 7pm — tickets are available by phoning Jean Buckley on 01434 633789 (£5...
On Sunday 1st September, Haltwhistle Methodists stated their intention of sharing Jesus with others, and held a 'Get out of Church' Sunday. One group went to the local hospital and sang hymns and said prayers for the patients there; one group went Prayer Walking around the town, praying in strategic places, and chatting to people as they walked; a third group remained in the church hall...
FOURSTONES WITH WARDEN METHODIST CHURCH
HAYDON BRIDGE METHODIST CHURCH